View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   January 14th 2010, 1:10 am

Quote :
Woo hoo I'm gonna be a mummy!"

That's how Australian star Dannii Minogue announced she is expecting her first child via very trendy Twitter late on Wednesday.

Minogue's boyfriend, Kris Smith, made his own declaration on the social networking website: "Woo hoo I'm gonna be a Daddy."

And Kylie Minogue also chimed in with: "Congratulations to my sister Dannii and her partner Kris on the happy news!!!! I am so excited to be an Aunty again!! WOW WOW WOW!!"

Dannii Minogue's London-based spokesman Simon Jones confirmed the 38-year-old and Smith, 31, were expecting a baby, due in July, and said the pair were delighted.

"Dannii and Kris are very excited and can't wait to start their family in 2010," Jones said in a statement.

"Dannii had her 12-week scan this week and was given the results today with the all-clear to make an announcement."

In an October interview, Smith revealed he was keen to start a family.

"I was brought up around children so I'm really keen," he said via video while Minogue was speaking to celebrity interviewer Piers Morgan.

"But the answer I get (from Dannii) is, 'well, if you can go through the nine months and you can have the babies then, yes, I'm in'."

Minogue told Morgan she "needed a little convincing" before becoming a mother.

"It's never been part of my world. I've never been maternal. I've never been one of those girls who says, 'by this age I'm going to have this many kids'," she said.

"I'm in a relationship that is just so right, maybe I have to start thinking about it."

Minogue and ex-Leeds Rhinos player-turned-model Smith met in 2008 while on holiday in Ibiza.

Her profile soared in the UK after she became a judge on hugely popular TV talent show X Factor in 2007.

The former Home and Away star has also been a judge on Australia's Got Talent.

She married actor Julian McMahon in 1994 but the couple divorced the following year.
Back to top Go down
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   January 14th 2010, 1:26 am

Why does everyone announce things on Twitter?? I hate Twitter.

It's nice news for her & her family though.

Read and post cruise reviews
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   January 14th 2010, 3:31 am

I hate twitter too I refuse to join it lol
I am happy for her though and I hope she has a great 6 mths left lol seeing she is already 12 weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   January 14th 2010, 6:48 am

I cant stand twitter...

But congrats to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   January 15th 2010, 12:28 am

congrats to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter   

Back to top Go down

Dannii announces pregnancy on Twitter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Families First :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: The News Desk-
Jump to: