Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*sharon~*
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 4:38 am

Such a stupid thing to do Nathan was on that road early this morning could have been him that was injured

A HORRIFIED son has told how he thought his father was dead after a rock was hurled through the window of their truck early this morning.
Sadush Rustemi, 21, was driving his family’s flower truck on the Monash Freeway when the 23kg bluestone rock was lobbed from a pedestrian overpass and crashed through the window, injuring his father Jashar.

Mr Rustemi said his 41-year-old father was knocked unconscious in the ordeal, which happened about 1am near the Warrigal Rd exit.

"I pulled up straight away and called the ambulance,’’ he said.

"I thought he was dead.

"He wasn’t moving, he wasn’t saving anything. There was blood all over his face.’’

Jashar Rustemi suffered a shattered collarbone, punctured lung and breaks in both his arms.

He was taken to the Monash Medical Centre before being transferred to the Alfred hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.

Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 6:21 am

I saw that this morning on the news its horrible how that guy was hurt
What a stupid thing for someone to do!!!!!! No doubt it was kids or teens or drunks but still very stupid thing to do in the first place
Back to top Go down
kaz901
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 9:47 am

holy crap thats horrible. in sydney all of our overpasses are fenced in now
Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 10:47 am

what a stupid thing to do!!!! I know a few truckies it is terrible that anyone would do such a thing. OMG some people are so stupid it is unbelievable. That was someones dad and who was to say that that sort of thing wouldnt have killed him. MY GOD
Back to top Go down
seth_an_tylers_mum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 11:26 am

OMG something needs to be done about this, thats shocking
Back to top Go down
mummaof3andahalf
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 12:48 pm

doesnt matter it was a truck it could have been anyone driving!!! what an awful thing to do i freak driving under any sort of bridge over any road that some idiot is going to do that. hope he will be ok
Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 18th 2010, 1:53 pm

no it doesnt matter if it was a truck or not but i do know a few truckies so it could of been anyone that i knew. It sickens me that people could do that to any car or person on the road.

I have heard truckies though are the bigger target because they are a bigger vehicle and an easier target.

i really hope he is going to be ok
Back to top Go down
kaz901
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   May 19th 2010, 3:15 am

its a shame that the people throwing them only want to see cars crash, and dont thnk of the ultimate consequences of their actions, they should think would i want any of my loved ones to be taken out - idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass   

Back to top Go down

Rock thrown at truck from freeway overpass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1