Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

3yr old boy found in washing machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seth_an_tylers_mum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 23rd 2010, 3:03 pm

A lawyer representing the mother and stepfather of a three-year-old Perth boy found dead in a washing machine says his clients are in "terrible shock" and can't believe they are suspects in his death.

Kerry Murphy says she discovered her son Sean unconscious in the front-loader washing machine on Monday just after 2pm (WST) when she woke from a nap.

She also discovered a dead cat in the washing machine with her son.

St John Ambulance officers took Sean to Fremantle Hospital but he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Ms Murphy's partner Craig Sheppard was at work at the time of the death.

Major Crime Squad detectives are investigating the incident and, according to the couple's lawyer Terry Dobson, police have told them they are suspects in the boy's death.

Mr Dobson told AAP Mr Sheppard and Ms Murphy denied any involvement in Sean's death.

"The police made it quite clear that both of them are suspects," he said.

Mr Dobson said his clients were finding it difficult to cope with the loss.

"They are both still suffering terribly, it's just a terrible shock to them," he said.

"Now, it's a case of waiting for the police to continue with their investigation."
Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 23rd 2010, 3:21 pm

i do really feel sorry for these guys and their loss Sad i hope there are answers soon for everyone involved. RIP little angel
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 23rd 2010, 3:43 pm

Poor little man Sad Sad Sad

Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 23rd 2010, 4:26 pm

i feel sorry for this little man but how in the hell did he manage to get himself in the washing machine with a cat and end up dead. something just doesnt add up here
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 24th 2010, 2:00 am

my mums washing machine (front loader) you can open while its going! but you need to pause it first! so the water sits at the bottom of the machine so it doesnt fly out the door when you open the door!
i dont get it! a top loader maybe but not a front loader!

n why on earth was she napping with a 3 yr old to look after? BY HERSELF! just doesnt make sense!

Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 24th 2010, 1:58 pm

My thoughts exactly too Chels, napping while on your own with a 3yr old, doesn't make sense?!

Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 24th 2010, 3:50 pm

i have a front loader and i cant open it even if i've paused it and same with my mums when she had hers. wonder if they'll ever find out what happened to the little man.
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 25th 2010, 1:05 am

This one is very sad and yeah i have a front loader and you cant open it unless its finished....poor little guy!! Sad This is a strange one (maybe he just hoped in there himself i ahve no idea) Sad

Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 25th 2010, 3:39 am

yeah my mums you can maybe a different brand? i dunno! my sisters you cant either! so i dunno!

Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 25th 2010, 3:48 am

mine u have to pause it and then drain it before u can open it. But i want to know how he got in there and why the cat was dead. This is terrible. Also i agree why was she sleeping with a three year old running around? I nap when it is just me and the girls BUT the girls are older now, he is three my youngest is 7
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 25th 2010, 4:07 am

i nap too but only when its portia! shes 7! If im tired while the others are here the only time i will nap is if brian is watching them! otherwise i dont! bella was 3 in may and i would hate to see my house if i slept while she was awake!

Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    September 25th 2010, 4:45 am

i was the same. When the girls were little i ONLY napped when someone was watching them. And i NEVER let an older child watch the younger ones. I do now but that is because caitlin is 9 and knows how to wake me if needed, and also she knows how to call emergancy if something is to happen. I have recently even taught her how to do it from my own phone. When they were little then never would i nap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    February 5th 2011, 3:30 pm

well when my son was 3 he was well behaved so i would nap on the lounge while he was playin in the loungeroom but i'm a very light sleeper so the slightest movement or noise i would wake so obviously wasnt really napping with the amount of noise from a 3yo playing.. never had a front loader so no idea how they work.. is it possible he could of climbed in and died from no oxygen??
Back to top Go down
JustGem
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    February 5th 2011, 11:42 pm

thats what i was thinkin tiff, i dont know about front loader but thought maybe he climbed in when it wasnt going and died from lack of oxygen, same with the cat.
but definately think she shouldnt of been sleeping. i close my eyes on the couch sometimes but dont fully fall asleep

although i hate to think it, perhaps she was cranky with him, shoved him then went off to rest
Back to top Go down
Tallis&LanesMummy
Dedicated Member

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    February 6th 2011, 2:55 am

OMG how sad! i can't open my front loader if it's turned on the load has to be finished to open the door! i only sleep if Lane is sleeping and i will nap on the lounge if Tallis is home but i can hear whats going on and he is responsible enough to watch Lane while i nap...
Back to top Go down
http://ktlkbodyjewelry.com

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    February 6th 2011, 10:04 am

yeah i'd say that would of happened. sad but accidents happen Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old boy found in washing machine    

Back to top Go down

3yr old boy found in washing machine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1