Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chocochip

PostSubject: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 23rd 2009, 10:09 am

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25676244-5001021,00.html

A TEEN girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her on her face as she slept has admitted she was awake the whole time - and lied because her father was "furious".

Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Girl claims she was scarred by the 56 tattoos

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then pledged to sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the $15,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing, reports The UK's Daily Telegraph.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist mad made a mistake."

Read and post cruise reviews
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 23rd 2009, 10:36 am

hahaha busted

serves her right.
Back to top Go down
JustGem
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 23rd 2009, 11:13 am

i dont understand why on earth she would want that many on her face anyway. a few might look cute but half her face looks diseased.
during the drama i never saw anything from the tattooist stating his side, did he ever have his say?

o and surely there should be policies in place with tattooists, when someone comes in wanting half there face tattooed specially a teen, when it is a permanent thing. but then again i guess he was just doin his job

Last edited by JustGem on June 23rd 2009, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add to post)
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 23rd 2009, 11:48 am

Whe shes an idiot i say as she wanted that many and then once her father saw them and was furious in her for doing it she said she looks like a freak..well girl you done it now live with it or pay for them YOURSELF to get them removed instead of trying to sue a tattoo artist for the job you wanted done...serves her right i say!!!

Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 23rd 2009, 3:23 pm

Idiot girl!!

Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 24th 2009, 1:13 am

uhhh der!
idiot!
Back to top Go down
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   June 24th 2009, 2:48 am

lol anyone who has had a tatoo before or is friends with people with tatoos knows that when you are getting your face tattooed there is no way you would fall asleep ! LOL. It was pretty easy to tell she was lying. Gem the tattooist did have his say- At first he said he would pay half the money required to get the star tattoo's removed by laser surgery. Then it came out that the teen was lying and he withdrew his offer to pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   July 20th 2009, 6:54 pm

I've got tats and there's no way ya'd fall asleep while its getting done. That girl's a d*** head and that's what they should of tattoed on her face or I love macdonalds backwards on her fore head so she see's it when she looks in the mirror lol. I've heard of this being done before but the guy was severely passed out from drinking which is about the only way you'd sleep through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father   

Back to top Go down

56 tattoo girl Kimberley Vlaminck lied fearing angry father
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1