Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 5:54 am

A woman who wanted to punish her controlling husband has admitted to having 15 abortions in 17 years.

Irene Vilar, 40 is a self-described "abortion addict" who began a cycle of pregnancies and abortions between the ages of 16 and 33.

During that time she also made several suicide attempts.

Since going public with her medical history, Vilar has been subjected to death threats from anti-abortion groups and demands that she be jailed.

The New York-based literary agent, who has two young children, has written a memoir about her "abortion years" called Impossible Motherhood: Testimony of An Abortion Addict.

The cycle began at age 15 when, as an academic prodigy, she met and later married a 50-year-old literature professor who allegedly told her that having children killed sexual desire.

In her book, Vilar details how she would rebel against her older lover by "forgetting" to take her birth control pills.

The book has shocked many Americans who are deeply divided over abortion.

The book adds further fuel to the debate, as it posits abortion as a means of birth control, say reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/875918/abortion-addict-had-15-terminations-in-17-years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 5:55 am

OMG I am absolutely flabbergasted by this woman! And to think she was allowed to continuosly do this!
Back to top Go down
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 6:43 am

She has some problems! That is a unbelivable amount of abortions!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 7:30 am

Wow thats just wrong she shouldn't have been able to do that even half of those times. I hope she ends up in a psyc ward cos u'd have to be pretty screwed up to do that. I am holding back here too but I am not wanting to start a posting war with the amount of disgust I have right now
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 7:34 am

honestly after the 2nd one they shouldve been questioning things!!!! she shouldve got her tubes tied or somethign! thats so wrong!!!!!!!!!! how could u want to do that! so many innocent lives lost just because the cow was to lazy to pop one simple pill a day!

Back to top Go down
Tammy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 7:36 am

Unbelievable!
Just can't imagine it!
and now she's going to profit from writing about it!

Sick!
Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 7:41 am

I dont think she should be able to write about it its horrible and really hard on people struggling to have a baby to hear about it let alone read it
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 8:55 am

not just hard on u guys kat! made me almost cry!!!!!!!!!! unbelieveably unfair selfish cow! they need to bring in a law to help unborn babies! i could get over 1 or 2 but not that many!!!!! she honestly should be locked up!

Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 9:53 am

I am with u there Chels
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 15th 2009, 4:11 pm

Evil or Very Mad
I got nothing to say!

Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 16th 2009, 5:08 am

so if she was trying to punish her husband, does that mean he knew each time, hes just as bad as her if he did. if he didnt want kids he should of had the snip
Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   October 16th 2009, 7:08 am

I am with u there Gem if he knew then he is just as bad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years   

Back to top Go down

Abortion addict had 15 terminations in 17 years
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1